Living and working in Peterborough & Kawartha Lakes since 1981, Cindy raised her two children in Ennismore and currently resides on Chemong Lake. She has enjoyed boating the Trent Severn Waterways for 40 years and loves sharing her knowledge of the area with friends and clients. Cindy is a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES). With Cindy on your side, you’ll flip for the Kawarthas!
WHY CHOOSE CINDY ?
- Living and working in the Peterborough & Kawartha Lakes since 1981
- Raised her 2 children in the Community of Ennismore
- Resides on Chemong Lake
- Trent Severn Waterways boater for 40 years
- Holds ‘SRES’ designation – Senior Real Estate Specialist
Cindy loves working with clients of all ages, from first time buyers, to seasoned cottage and home owners. With many years of experience living and working on the Kawartha Lakes, Cindy can help you whether you are buying or selling, young or old, a long time resident of the area or just discovering the beauty of the Kawarthas.
CINDY’s ‘SRES’ DESIGNATION
Cindy holds the designation of ‘SRES’ (Senior Real Estate Specialist). This gives her a better understanding of the different set of circumstances 50+ clients may be dealing with and assists in her knowledge to offer solutions to their situations.
Cindy’s Marketing Includes:
- Professional Virtual Tours on all listings
- Professional Website presences
- Peterborough This Week’s ‘Best Homes’ Real Estate Pullout – weekly
- Open houses on selected properties
- Homes and Land magazine – monthly ad
- YouTube Videos
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest Advertising